Innovation | Execution | Communication
Our 200 world class experts from leading academic medical centers have 30 years of experience in the design and conduct of Phase 1-4 clinical trials, core laboratory, clinical event committee, statistical and educational services.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call 617-431-4417
Why Choose BCRI?
Our experts developed the imaging methods to assess the efficacy of drug & devices. They work with the FDA to develop definitions of clinical events.
We offer real time turnaround of imaging, EKG and clinical event adjudication. Your timeline is our timeline.
We develop secure educational / social media portals to lead your trial & push content to sites.
- Project Management
- Secure Trial Portals
- EKG/ Holter Core Laboratory Services
- Clinical Event Committee (CEC) & Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) Services
- Angiographic Core Lab
- MRI Core Lab
- Coronary CT Core Lab
- Echocardiographic Core Lab
- Intravascular Ultrasound Core Lab
- Peripheral Ultrasound & Venography Core Lab
- Chest CT Core Lab
- Data Management & Statistics
- Educational Programs
- Our Experts Founded & Edit WikiDoc: A Free Open Source Medical Textbook
- BCRI’s Newspaper Above the Fold In Healthcare News
- BCRI Experts Broadcast News Educational Videos From Major Meeting
- Twitter: Updates From Our Experts
- Download Slides From Recent Trials
- Sign Up For Email Updates From Our Experts
The Phase 5 Specialists
BCRI’s world class faculty will not only help you successfully navigate through Phase 1-4 but will pull the process through to “Phase 5”: Communicating your results and educating the clinical community through leading social media outlets, collaborative authoring tools and educational portals. Contact us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org